Reviews for "STARFOX: Mission Complete"

LMAO!!

The graphics were great,voice acting was good,
LOL FOX CRUSHES HIS BALLS ON THE ARWING

Things to improve on:

The choking sound at the end should be explained in the video without having to tell ahead of time,there is that continuous loop..
(LOL. I thought it was taking place on the next day and slippy getting caught in the door/fox squishing his nuts were running gags as they fail to learn from their mistakes.

Everything about this flash was awesome dude

The art was great,The humor (LOL FOX CRUSHES HIS BALLS ON THE ARWING!!) and it was overall one of the best parodies ive seen! XD

FUNNY AS HELL [LOL] [ROLF] STILL LAUGHING GOOD JOB

STILL VERY FUNNY lol

It Left A Burning Question..."If Only"

If only your computer didn't crash, this would of been one of the greatest video game parodies ever...That is, if what we saw was the whole flash originaly. I'm sure you wanted to make it more longer, right? Well, whatever. Up until the point where it whites out, I could not stop laughing! Damn you! You almost kill me with all that hilarity! It's rare if I laugh really hard. Grafics, good. Sound, good. Style, good. Overall, brilliant and a half. You know, you should try to finish it...Just an opinion.

comeonguysletsgogetthatmeaniea ndross.HOLY$#!@!!!!

dude that was hilarious."get yur fat skanky ass off my frikin face!!" XD!!!!