Reviews for "Daily2oonSE: ZEKEY"

Moments of brilliance and then...

I don't care about SS one way or another, but a lot of the Daily2oons ARE really bad. As I mentioned in the one-line summary... there were moments in your movie that showed some brilliance (great graphics and animations) and then other parts were as if you just didn't even try.

You do obviously have some great talent though. Keep it up. however, no 5, sorry!

Flash by pasteurboris:
- none -

BLARGEN

This was most incredible. The graphics, animation and style were all incredible. This deserves all the awards going. Happy Daily Day 2.

I like the SS

I like the SS style, and I personally am happy to have some group other than those stupid locks dicks making lots of flash, keep it up guy!

locks dicks rotf rofl!

SS get's blammed for many reasons..

.. not JUST because they are SS (though that is one of the reasons I think). It's just that the themes are always the same, the animations are usually crap, and there's just not much essence to the "storylines".

*shrug*

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

And you didnt watch this because your a retard who thinks he is "hardcore"

Craaaaaazy!!!!

It was a very fun movie, very realistic too, I enjoyed watching it. I like the craaaaazy style this movie has, as much as the graphics which were good too. It is one of the best Star syndicate movie I have ever seen, congrats on that. It is a very good movie, well done. Happy daily day.
>Lidov<