Reviews for "Rucklo - Cave of Wonders Menu"

SPINE chilling

i absolutely LOVE this tune... my God it is simply magical beautiful i had such a hard time not grinning while listening to this...KUDOS man kudos

Rucklo responds:

Why, thank you very much man! Really glad you like it! :D

However, when you make a review next time, make sure you give the tune a proper score, where 0 = lowest and 10 = highest :p

Great tune!

It gives me the feeling of learning a great/powerful secret or something like that, Great job!

Thankyou! :)

Wow

I lake the way the beat is I really like it mankeep it up!

glad you do man! :D:D:D

A beautiful tune

There's not much one can say about this other than it is beautiful. It puts me in mind of a feeling of sadness, and this I feel realy gives this its worthyness. A very well done tune. Definetly full marks for it.

Rucklo responds:

why, thank you very much!!! :D

Nice!

Fun tune here! I like how the orchestra comes together so smoothly with the light jingle, as ruff1298 said, it gives you a sense of beauty in the cave, but dangers also await inside. By the way, what program did you use to make this? FL Studios? Or something else?

Rucklo responds:

it's all done in Reason 4, except the master which is done in Cubase. though i really didn't do much more than slap on a little bit of EQ, a multi-band compressor and a limiter really...

thanks for the review! :)