Reviews for "Detrimental Robot Sings!"

Oh Yeah

We are all slaves of the Detrimental Robot

523fnord responds:

We are all slaves of The Detrimental Robot.

robot was already telling me what i know

the robot was already telling me what i know. i have no will...but still i felt the urge to dance.too lazy to get up sadly....erm...yeah thats great! (the same thing the last guy said cause i m lazier)

523fnord responds:

I once had a cat named Chakaflanga, but no longer. The Robot does not allow me to keep pets. I prefer it this way! I'm thankful that the Detrimental Robot has rid me of unnecessary responsibilities.

Must buy music

Will buy music when released. Will not download. Will buy. I am a follower of the Detrimental Robot

523fnord responds:

The Robot was discussing you last night and is debating whether you're a Parks Commissioner or a Health Commissioner-type. Or a Water Commissioner. Or a Police Commissioner. Rest assured, you'll end up with SOME kind of commission. With your glazed stare and unthinking mind, you're a born leader!

that rocks

Tee hee -- I'm sold!

Beautiful job. Detrimental robot is the message AND the media. Quite.

--Droid.

523fnord responds:

The Detrimental Robot did an excellent job on this project, but it was not a "beautiful" job. There is no beauty in the eye of the DeRo. There is no comfort, so there is no comfort level. You have much to learn, young Droid, but you will learn. There is no choice.