Reviews for "Detrimental Robot Sings!"

robot was already telling me what i know

the robot was already telling me what i know. i have no will...but still i felt the urge to dance.too lazy to get up sadly....erm...yeah thats great! (the same thing the last guy said cause i m lazier)

523fnord responds:

I once had a cat named Chakaflanga, but no longer. The Robot does not allow me to keep pets. I prefer it this way! I'm thankful that the Detrimental Robot has rid me of unnecessary responsibilities.

that rocks

Arrrrgh!! Must....resist.....temptation!!

Well, at least listening to the robot sing is much better than listening to Limp Dipshit. All hail the Detrimental Robot!! Long live the king of Rock and Robot.

523fnord responds:

With a name like Crackattack, you know he's got to be a Wise Sage. The DeRo declares you King of Canada, and every citizen of Canada your slave! (Offer takes effect the day that all humans admit that the Detrimental Robot is their new god.)

cheeeeeeeesy!!

Now that was some dumbass music, I've heard some bad techno in my day but that almost took the cake and ate it too! Needs some serious work, try just doing the flash. Nuff said.......

523fnord responds:

You are wise for pointing out that only the Detrimental Robot can have its cake and eat it too. ALL HAIL THE DETRIMENTAL ROBOT!

That was gay... REALLY GAY!

Graphics were shit, the music was just HORRIBLE that if you ever release an actual album or make it commercial, only a detrimental retard would pay 2 cents for it. What were you thinking man? But don't worry, no one else in the world is as detrimental as you are... we're all normal...

523fnord responds:

You say Detrimental more than I do! You are Truly a Holy One! Blessed by the Detrimental Robot! As Saul turned to Paul, surely someday the scales shall fall from your eyes and ye shall willingly join the path of the Detrimental Robot.