Reviews for "Face Melt Syndrome"

Excellent!

This sounded cool as hell! I like the piano, but it doesn't seem to fit in with this at all. Is there any way you can submit a seperate entry without it?

It's still a great song though. The guitar starts it off excellent, and from there, takes off.

Loving every second of it.

-Nick

SWiTCH responds:

Thanks!
A bunch of people have told me the piano doesn't sound right. On the original track I made the piano a bit quieter so it doesn't overpower the rest of the song so much, but I'm not gonna submit it again.

Bloody Awesome

Call me controversial, but I think the piano gave it a brilliant effect. I really liked the speed of it too. Nice One!

Damn, thats good.

I love the intro, and the rest of the audio. The Piano sounds fine, but it's just too "happy"..
Love it. Good Job!

This song rox my sox =D

This song is good, i wish it were just a lil bit longer tho. But keep at it, i like this song, Just keep playing like that and more people will like ur music

The end wasnt so good with the piano but other than that perfect. The drums was the best. (even if that isnt real...)