Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Televangelista"

Something for the whole family.

Slick animation. It reminded me of those old "The Crypt Keeper" comics. Also, I thought it was very funny...well, at least as "very funny" as dark humor can go.

The only problem I could see was the sound quality. But besides that, whee for you.

wonderful

Matzeroth, that was wonderful. you artistic style has become alot slicker and more disturbing, your humor alot quicker and oily. this is absolutely great, i'll have to watch it a few more times. you are truly an inspired, disarmingly intelligent, twisted being.

Big Words, Decent Funny

This flick is an impressive one, using a style that is rather uncommon of the flash genre. It fits the thought line of the story perfectly, and shows a great deal of creativity - in fact, for a flash artist to use anything other than the built-in art palette tends to show a decent dynamic.

The single downside to this piece is that it cannot and will never be understandable by the lowest common denomonator. As a simple fact, to use big words is to limit your audience massively. That said, for the intelligent audience out there...prepare to be at least amused. I found the droll humor of this piece quite enjoyable, and well worth the time I took to sit and watch.

I'm looking forward to seeing more creative and dynamic works from this artist in the future.

hilarious

but i know i probably shouldnt but i believe everything this says. well... amost all of it. things like a coconut layer and such is rather... obvious in its joke but the rest actually makes sense and works with my philosiphy. i am an ex-catholic now agnostic. religion doesnt wash clean. so his makes me laugh my ass off and mostly at how true the majoraty of it is.

I love Your work

Man, i just love it! Make more of flashes and especially the Grim Reaper Show! Keep up the good work!