Reviews for "The Pickup Game"

really cool game

awesome..looks neat. plays good, intresting, sexual, fun!!!

Outstanding summary of what women want drama-less

Outstanding interactive. Let's face it...most men are stupid on how to seduce a women. This is a good interactive game on the approach of meeting a woman you are interested in. Nice work, 'The Pickup Game' creators! Interactivity mixed with instructional.

10 stars, based on the help for guys who want a piece of ass for one night to wanting a piece of ass for life.

Very good interactive.

Oh, and I had to get a Newsground account to post this. So, in essence, you are my first critcism and 'I liked it so much, I joined' kinda thing.

Newsground kicks ass on the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Game, Eh?

Kind of ironic this released after that book titled "The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists" came out. It's a good game, nonetheless.

It is

Its GREAT! I've never seen a game like this in the same style, so keep up the good work, and it is hard, but that doesn't make it bad!

The Game!!

So after reading the book this game was actually good deal of fun. Thanks and sarge on all you PUAs