Reviews for "Coochie and Coochie Coo"

backseatkiss rides again

I love your stuff, allways great to see a new backseat flash. Sounds was good and the jokes were great but the ending was a little lacking. Over all though ncie flash

waist of my time

i dont know. Maybe its cause im growing up, and child abuse isnt funny since im living with someone who has a child, but i really didnt think this was funny at all. Not to say i was offended by your material just that it wasn't funny. Yeah a tampon with a child, both characters had nothing I could relate with. Unless I was a dead beat dad or a complete asshole.

I eat my hopes and dreams and shit out a family.

Oh my GOD! I laughed and laughed and laughed. It actually took me a minute to find out what they were.

Haha

Thats just some f*cked up sh*t.

Nice

wow that was cuel in a way but i liked it never the less good job keep up the good work. ps bow wow woof woof