Reviews for "Coochie and Coochie Coo"

nice tampons

i thought they were noodles...haha very nice

hehohaahaherhoho

you, my friend, rock THIS MUCH |-------------------------|

Fuck what those others said, this is funny shit!

2 words..Classic. Genius.
See, this is what burns me up. People always bitch about no new or different shit being on NG, but then when someone puts something like that on, they get all huffy puffy and shit on it.
I think you art style, use of backgrounds and your voice acting is top notch. I mean, cmon people...a fucking tampon with pipe cleaner legs and arms?? How is that in itself not one of the funniest things on NG? I am a father of 2 kids, been around an abusive father, and STILL found this funny. Its called comedy folks, let the hate go...let it go.
Anyways, I suggest ANYONE who liked this movie look at the rest of Backseats submissions and go check out his website. Check out the Albino Retarded Rabbit, or the Snow Bot or even Dr. Copophil if you REALLY want some dark comedy in your life.
Props to you Backseatkiss and I hope to see more from you. Your work is on par with South Park and ATHF as fas as Im concerned.
PBM