Reviews for "Captain Capitalism"

This was fun...I laughed my head off

Keep up the good work...LOL!!!

That *bleep* was hilarious!!!

I would waste time to explain it all to you but I think my cock is about to eat my bitch's pussy...

F*** YEAH! Wait, huh? SH**! GODD*** IT!

Why? I'm sorry but in this economy it is impossible for a capitalist (like yourself) to thrive because little piggy banks like us are running a little short to buy your useless crap. But if you make more ads like this I promise to forget that I'm broke and maybe buy some tommorow.

Excellent

I was shocked at how professional this seemed. Very, very well done. The whole style reminded me of Ren & Stimpy. =D

great

Unlike a lot of the stuff that makes its way to Newgrounds, this animation was extremely well done. Great art, great animation, and the one thing that a lot of these submissions lack: GREAT voice acting. This is by far one of the best flash animations i have ever seen.