Reviews for "Captain Capitalism"

awesome

best flash today,love every thing about this flash,graphic,sound,style all that is great,really nice work,awesome work keep them coming...

Fan-*bleep*-ing-tastic!

I want to see that make number 1 greatest of all time. It's the best movi I've ever seen. The sound and animation are such high quality and the idea behind it is original and hilarious. The whole thing was just incredible. I want to see a lot more of Captain Capitalism! All my 5, man!

sweeeeeeeet!!!!

dude that was very well made! very funny, especially the faces on the kids. i do have to say something a little bad about the bleeps squeeking sound, but other than that that was well done! (this is 2x funnier than BadGuyz will ever be!)

Oh boy

God **** that was funny!
One of the funniest flashes i have seen in a long while, really made my day. Every joke was funny to me! And even weighing in at 7 and a half meg, it was well worth it!

James Prankard Inc

Great.

I love it! Would be nice if there would be another one coming up.

Vote: 5/5