Reviews for "Adult Swim Bumps Parody"

omfg

Since there seems to be a corelation between DDR and flash, you must play on beginners!!!! Asshat!

"You truely are an ass at heart."

One of those NG idiots who make crappy flash and tell others that they suck, be good at flash, and then talk.

Bkid001 responds:

I don't know where you got that quote, but I really don't give a damn...You're the one stupid enough to say that you have to make good flash to criticize it...why the hell do people say that?!?! Movie & game critics don't MAKE movies, but they review them, cause THAT'S THEIR JOB..you don't hear people say "you don't make movies, so you can't talk about mine"...shit doesn't work that way...they put a review system on here for a reason, and it's like ONLY people that make flash can review...and as for you...MAKE a flash, then talk to me...

PS. Crappy Flash? Is that why it started at 2.21 and is now 2.57 AND RISING? =/

Boring

Really Boring about texting letters and crap to adult swim LAME

Bkid001 responds:

ehh, ur one of the few who thinks that, so I don't really care...no thanks for the review...

Havn't seen a parody like this before.

It was somthing new, actually i don't think i've ever seen a text comedy on newgrounds before.

i luv adult swim

your parody isnt so much different than the real bumps

i like adult swim

this just sucked

Bkid001 responds:

well, whatever you want to think...it suckes huh? that's why it has a 2.52 (AND rising) score? hmm...I would say "Thanks for the review" like I do the other, but it just doesn't seem to fit here..