Reviews for "Psychedelica - Panic Pt.3"

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gave a 4

an excelent composition of increasing/ decreasing sounds, background anthems, and up front beats.

Funtastic

I like how it's soft on your ears, but still great. The piano parts were lovely!

hmm... its cool.

well its really cool, but not awesome by any means.

I dig it.

Sounded great

Good job with this one man, really enjoyed listening to it. Though I must say that I really loved the tone and pace of this one, I liked how it was soft and smooth, yet bold and powerful, really made the listener enjoy the piece, good job with that. The beat here was good, I liked how dynamic it was, soft in some parts loud in others, which is the usual style for a techno/trance song, so good job with that. Excellent work here man, 5/5 from me, hope you guys decide to add a pt. 4.