Reviews for "Psychedelica - Panic Pt.3"

interesting...

i like it alot, unlike most trance songs i listen to its not too loud and the tempo is slow but still has a quick back beat. i espcially like the begining and the way it builds up into something spectacular.

Sincerely
The Happy Yeti

Cant get enough!

ah i love this! this is great work you guys!

Awesome, title dont make sense

Its definately psychedlic.but this is more of good trippy no bad.This was a very good one.

Tilkanuts responds:

Thanks!!!!!! Psychedelica is actually the name of mine and Rwerts collaboration name, so whenever you see the name Psychedelica in one of mine or his submissions, you will know it was a piece we collaborated on.

Thanks for reviewing!

uhh

i dont understand this its supposed to be a series the panic songs.but they all dont even sound the same....anyway this song i give 10/10

Tilkanuts responds:

I can sense some similarities, but i guess i could see why some people wouldn't see them as part of a series together.

Thanks for reveiwing!

THAT WAS!!!..

Good why is it that new audio portals are good but not flash? keep up the good work man!

Tilkanuts responds:

I sometimes think it's the other way around hahaha.
Thanks for reviewing!