Reviews for "Psychedelica - Panic Pt.3"

Not deserving of a top 5

I'll list off all the problems with this song:
-Use of dry VEC2 samples, yes BD FX, that was obvious... need actual effects
-Overcompression on the drums, and generally the entire song
-Piano quickly got drowned out during their chords, they need more sustain so they
-Stale transitions and a very bland build, need some fade ins,
-Basic structure, you cant always go up
-Panning effect is incredibly harsh on the ears whenwearing

Finally, the one part which I enjoyed, the piano solo, was great. Why was it so difficult to hear? The piano should have completely stood out at that part, try pitching it up an octave or EQing a hole for the piano to sit in.

I hope I haven't made too many enemies by my review, but look at what I said and improve your next song by that much.

Not deserving of a top 5 in my opinion. Keep working on it.

Tilkanuts responds:

WOOT FOR VEC2!!!!!!!! USED EVERYWHERE ON NEWGROUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!! I do agree though, it could use more mastering. But i guess the tune and melody of the song drown out the quality :)

Thank you for your criticism though, i truly appreciate it. Thanks for reviewing too.

- Tilky

Amazing!

One of the best trance songs I've ever heard! I especially like the part that starts around 1:10. 5/5 10/10

Tilkanuts responds:

That is an honor to be among the top favorite trance songs ever on someones list ^_^

Thanks for reviewing!

- Tilky

Another great track

Keep up the good work you 2, whats this...second week in a row? grats.
5/5
10/10
and downloaded

Tilkanuts responds:

Not in a row, but 2 weeks ago we got it. We couldn't have done it without all of the support from friends, family, and of course, NEWGROUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow

Never head somthing better for a, ..., well I dont know what this is? But you still kick butt! keep it up!

Smooooth!!<3

Cool, smooth but also fast and temptin' Track!!

Greatnesss!!!