Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Megaman 3 stage select theme"

Nice additions.

I loved what you did by adding the piano part in the background. The guitar echo ending was a nice effect too to the loop. I swear, sometimes I wish they would make new versions of the old games with better graphics and music like this one.

8/10

it could have been better scores= 5/5 8/10

Not bad

The instruments seem to be on beat together, but something about it just doesn't feel cohesive enough. The high pitched guitar irks me as well.

There seems to be something there, but it just wasn't in the oven long enough.

Cool! :D

Nice work yet again there man! You got quite some good metalized Mega Man stuff on your page. Wonder why I haven't noticed some stuff earlier! Anyways, nice job there. I can't really find much which bothers me about this. Everything fit well together...ok, the guitar could have been panned/eq'd better but thats quite all.

Overall, very pleasing to listen to. :)

5/5

Very cool.

I bought the Megaman Anniversary Collection a few months ago (i.e. which was the first time I ever played Megaman), and really came to love the music. I now have the original version of this song as well as your remix of this theme on my MP3 player. Your remix is simply awesome.

phoenixdk responds:

Thank you ever so much, and congrats on your purchase! Great games, truly a bit of videogame history.