Reviews for "The End of Time (Final Epoch)"

very good

I enjoyed it, I might have to ask your permission to use it in a game.

Mucky88 responds:

Go ahead and use it. I just wanna know what game it's in, and as long as proper credit is given, it's fine with me. :)

One of my favorite songs on the portal!

I thought it was unique that you incorporated so many instruments into the song, like the harp(?) from 0:01 to 1:05 (my favorite segment), and the string instrument (guitar?) after it. It starts out very mellow, and I can feel and hear the tempo picking up as the song progresses. Yet the song remains relaxing throughout its entirety. It's not really fast, not too slow, but just right. I also loved how you played with the notes' pitch a few times. The other thing that get's me is the keyboard note that plays; it's just awesome.

Mucky88 responds:

Wow, thanks alot! I've only recently begun making music that I really want to make. I try to put alot of time and work into each one, much more so than my old ones. I'll be taking down the others soon, leaving a fresh new start on my little library. Some of my older stuff seems a little too amateurish in nature, and I'd like to get away from that. Making it different and unique is my only goal, really. :)

dude

you are amazing we should be bffs in fact here is my email dakotah0@gmail.com heres my myspace dakotah012@myspace.com and also KUDOS!!!!!!

Mucky88 responds:

Hey, thanks for taking the time to review my song. I really appreciate it, and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I sent you an email (your Myspace has an age restriction thing on it) so hit me up whenever you want.

Nice man

This is really amazing. For some reason I could see this as the theme for a final boss battle in Final Fantasy. :)

Mucky88 responds:

Well, I think being compared to Nobuo Uematsu would be going to far, as he pretty much reigns supreme. But thanks for the 10, and spread this around!

Great sound

By the way i have a cracked copy of FL Studio 9 Produc. addition. Still learning the stuff that comes with it. Very nice sound.....10/10 5/5

Mucky88 responds:

FL Studio 9 is much better than 8 in some ways, and worse in others. I'm missing some little things here and there from the earlier versions, but I live with it. I've been using FL Studio since Fruity Loops 3, and that was a long time ago...