Reviews for "The End of Time (Final Epoch)"

i love this song but

it does not deserve a ten its kinda boring during the middle.

Mucky88 responds:

This is not my favorite song of mine, and I wish I could go back and change it but I lost the original file a few months back. There's so many ways to better this song, and the only way to do that is to remake it. That's a huge undertaking, though. I don't know how I'd do it again. Thanks, though.

Great Stuff

I definitely wouldn't call this techno. Even though it has a techno feel, I think it's more like trance. Anyways, good song.

Mucky88 responds:

I think that's the real flaw with Newgrounds. For instance, my newest song "Beat of the Brain" is def not techno, but there's only so many genres to choose from. Oh, well. Thanks for the review!

AWESOME :D

MAMZINGNESS!!!! What program did u use to make this? If its free could u send me a link? Thx :)

Mucky88 responds:

FL Studio 8 and many many hours of experience. I've made some pretty horrendous stuff in the past, haha. I currently use FL Studio 9. It's pretty expensive, which makes people go to other programs for their music making needs.

dude

you are amazing we should be bffs in fact here is my email dakotah0@gmail.com heres my myspace dakotah012@myspace.com and also KUDOS!!!!!!

Mucky88 responds:

Hey, thanks for taking the time to review my song. I really appreciate it, and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I sent you an email (your Myspace has an age restriction thing on it) so hit me up whenever you want.

One of my favorite songs on the portal!

I thought it was unique that you incorporated so many instruments into the song, like the harp(?) from 0:01 to 1:05 (my favorite segment), and the string instrument (guitar?) after it. It starts out very mellow, and I can feel and hear the tempo picking up as the song progresses. Yet the song remains relaxing throughout its entirety. It's not really fast, not too slow, but just right. I also loved how you played with the notes' pitch a few times. The other thing that get's me is the keyboard note that plays; it's just awesome.

Mucky88 responds:

Wow, thanks alot! I've only recently begun making music that I really want to make. I try to put alot of time and work into each one, much more so than my old ones. I'll be taking down the others soon, leaving a fresh new start on my little library. Some of my older stuff seems a little too amateurish in nature, and I'd like to get away from that. Making it different and unique is my only goal, really. :)