Reviews for "The End of Time (Final Epoch)"

loved it

I thought it be quiet, but the build up was so unexpected and as the song went on the more I loved it. There was nothing wrong with it.

Mucky88 responds:

I think the main point of this song is the progressive build up, that each layer takes you by surprise. That's exactly what I had in mind, so thanks! I guess I did my job. Well, not my job. My hobby. >_>

Very Nice

I really like this song. What VST did you use for the arpeggio lead? Great sounds, could benefit from a little rearrangement. All in all, great song.

Mucky88 responds:

Sytrus, for the most part. It's a mix, actually. Morhpine, Sytrus, and Buzz Gen Adapter. As I said in an earlier review, I wish I could change it up a little but I've lost the source file. Thanks for taking the time to review it, though.

Great sound

By the way i have a cracked copy of FL Studio 9 Produc. addition. Still learning the stuff that comes with it. Very nice sound.....10/10 5/5

Mucky88 responds:

FL Studio 9 is much better than 8 in some ways, and worse in others. I'm missing some little things here and there from the earlier versions, but I live with it. I've been using FL Studio since Fruity Loops 3, and that was a long time ago...

Awesome tune!

I loved the way it all started out. and how it evolved. I have to give you 10/10 for such a masterpiece. Simply amazing. I will play thing on my phnoe and to all the parties I'll ever have so ppl can feel the magic ^^

Mucky88 responds:

Play it loud, spread it around and give it out for free. Thanks!

Nice man

This is really amazing. For some reason I could see this as the theme for a final boss battle in Final Fantasy. :)

Mucky88 responds:

Well, I think being compared to Nobuo Uematsu would be going to far, as he pretty much reigns supreme. But thanks for the 10, and spread this around!