For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 85 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Skittles N' Bitz 5"

=D

I watched skittlez n bitz 1,2,3,4 and 5 and they are all amazing. Random, random, random sprinkled with a little more randomness. These are basically pixels on the brain part 2,3,4,5 and 6. I added pixels on the brain to my favourites but the only problem is that i want to add one of these to my favourites but which :P Maybe the first one, i probably liked it best. I look foward to a 6th in the series.

Crazy, but really funny

Cool Flash, I liked the news part (well made). In overall short but super Hilarious.

oh my bob!

where did you get the bg music for the scene with that one kid that was whispering to that pumpkin-looking thing?! sorry, i don't play alot of video games, so i wouldn't know what games they're from or who they are or crap like that. Great work, btw!

|\|;(3!

awsome!!! well gotta ride!! (if it doesnt come out good it is a cruddy car)
__________
/_/ |
|___________|
(+)) (+))

XD!

This one is funnyer than the last 4.