Reviews for "Skittles N' Bitz 5"

awsome

holy crap that is awesome

random as ever

skittles and blitz is one of the most random series i have seen, and the graphics, great use of sprites ande sound effects. but there was one mistake, birdo is not a transvestite, like it was mentioned in the beginning of the flash, and for that i am taking one point off the overall score.

well done

{Simon's voice from american idol} "No no no no... that was not your best performance. I think were going to have to let you go." (SuperCoolAwesomeMovie Police) "NEVER" *slap* {simon gets carried out of the place} (Audience) "YAYYYY!!!!!"
getting to a real review now, this is another good addition to the snb family. good job majin! LATA!!!!

Awesome!

That was great! I laughed so hard on the first scene. That was just classic! Great work! PS: Stay away from Birdo. lol

Graphics: Still excellent.
Style: Like your style still.
Sound: The voice acting sounded even better! The music wasn't that great in there, but it fit well.
Violence: Better, but still needs to improve. Some of the scenes could have been more violent for the ones with violent.
Interactivity: And again, it had a screen select button.
Humor: As I said before, I laughed so hard on the first scene. After that, some were funny and the second one wasn't too good for humor. But, the humor was super!

I dunno,

Something like this, I'm not really sure. The humor was a little rushed out and pulled out randomly, but I still got laughs out of it.
Somehow, you managed to pull off a succsessful scat joke, so you get a point for that.
At the same time, you managed to pull the sprites together correctly, and I know that is hard. Two points.
However, the style of the flash has been done a thousand times, random humor strung together in a "Robot Chicken" kind of matter. I mean, I'm all up for randomness, in fact, I love it. This just so happened to work well, but after awhile got old, then good and old, mostly because I can relate to the games that you have made a parody of.
As for Graphics, as said before, Sprites are hard but this worked well. 8/10
The Style is, as said before, overused but still in its own class.
5/10
The Sound was great, and fit together with the movie. The recordings were clear and easy to understand with subtitles.
8/10
As for violence, I'd assume that it was kind of violent, but it's not even that important.
3/10
For Interactivity, you have a Play Button, Scene Select and something else, I don't remember.
5/10
With Humor, it was pretty out flat and good. I actually ended up laughing and hit my head on the desk. That normally doesn't happen.
7/10
The Overall score is always the hardest, but I ussualy fix it up with everything else, which is needless information, MIGHT I ADD.
9/10
I'd assume that in effort it took a long time, at least more then 5 days to pull this together, and the sprites actually moved correctly.
9.5/10

I honestly don't want to go through the whole series reviewing this long, so think of this review in paticular as a review of the whole series. Good job. I'll give this a four.