Reviews for "Skittles N' Bitz 5"

It was ok...

I'm not a big fan of sprite animation. The humor didn't really appeal to me. Mario saying a bunch of cuss words that are bleeped out just isn't that funny. I did like the part with megaman though. "Mega sheman!", lol.

2/5

Iloved it!

It was great worthy of my fav list. It was so good best one i've seen yet! brillant! totally brillant! it is a great video.

love it

I love your work cant wait for the next one

Sprites

Best use of sprites ive ever seen in a big series. Great flash ONCE AGAIN. Yoshi: WHOAAA lol...

all round pixelated fun

absolutely awesome, i used to play on these games. the mario part with all the swearing was the best. oh and, lets see you eat that yoshi, you big fat dinosaur