For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 197 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Skittles N' Bitz 5"

Nice!

*looks a credits*
Wait, you're friends with CZ-Backlash too? =O

All that hate SNB are total "mega She-Men!"

god that was funny,my favourite was the mega man scene:)

Hhahahahah this movie is hilarious

How do you keep coming up with this brilliant shit, its ridiculous how good these are, you should be the owner of newgrounds because all your content is the best on this website. I hope you win every award possible becuase you diserve it and they other artists are no where near as talented.

Awesome!

This movie is MY second favorite but is overall the best one of yours I've seen as far as quality and joke pacing. Keep em' coming, just make sure they're THIS good.

Loved it!

i love all ur videos and to the guy below me, the credits song is called vivid and its the ending theme to final fantasy unlimited (an anime) ^-^