Reviews for "Skittles N' Bitz 5"

Almost perfect

Its been a while since I watch this so I decided to review it. I whould complain about stuff but you fixed all of this later in the series. so 10 out of 10

Oh my Bob

Excelent Alrighty that was amazing

MAMA ******

keep it up!!!

...Damn

I noticed you had a co-writer this go around...well, yeah...you might as well take him out back and shoot him since he did nothing for this series. But, if he had any sense at all, I bet he said no to farting, but you said, "trust me" and the fool listened. I've changed my mind about the series, I've decided it's not a comedy series, but a little tourcher device sent by Satan to drive me, and other guys like me, to the brink of insanity. Well, Satan, it ain't working, all your doing is pissing me off. I better call up Captain Jack's help for the next one...

very good!

very good job. not as funny as the last one though.