Reviews for "Skittles N' Bitz 5"

What can I say?

The CNN part made me laugh so hard I...well I think you can guess. Also, the other mario part was funny (butt grab.) You rock

My Fav.

out of all the skittles n bitz, I personnally think this one is my favouite. Mostly because of the CNN news. I Couldn't stop laughin after Mario kept sayin F***. but what you could of done was make yoshie eat that fat shy guy and instead of an egg, its yoshies crap shaped like an egg but much more huge.LOL! the movie was funny anyway.

To Zealord:

STOP BADMOUTHING THE CARTOONS< JUST BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE ELVIS!!!!!

It Was a Wicked Cartoon!

IM TELLING YOU!!!

MAKE SKIITLES N' ELVIS!!!! ...otherwise I WILL BLAM YOUR MOVIES TO OBLIVION!!!!

Awesome!

This was great! and you used Final Fantasy Unlimited Credits music! (Why do I feel like the only one here who knows what that is?)