Reviews for "Yet Another Day"

wow

funny like hell,the graphic was awesome,alot of grat thing about this flash...

Return of a fan whom you've probably forgotten!

Joanime, I'd like to say how much I love your work, but alas... I've already done that on another of your entries. ^^ Your work is perfection when it's aimed at comedy and cuteness, as expressed in this flash here. The sound is a great accompaniment to this work, and the drawing style is wonderful in it's unique way. Humor was a bit obvious, though, so maybe you can spend just a small amount of time working on that punchline. I'd like to think of myself as giving you some support in your pieces, because "The Matrix Still Has You" wouldn't have been perfect without your skit on Mobil Ave. Let's not say I'm trying to force you, but if you decide to quit animation, I'm going to bind you from the waist-down and park you in front of a computer that only offers Flash MX.
P.S: That was just a joke! Please don't hunt me down, for I frighten easily.

Ummm.....AWESOME!

Hey Joanime! Nice piece of work you got there! I saw the original....it was good, but this is better! I made some movies like that once, but they were Frame-By-Frame, and were blammed so bad, I think I still have the scar to prove it.....-^_^-

Oh, and by the way, just so you feel like you still got a regular NG review, I'll say this:

OMFG!!!11!!!one!! TIS IS TEH ROXORZ!! I LUV U JOAMNIE!!!!

hahaha, no effence NG, but That kind of Review IS what I see....STOP TYPING IN N00B LANGUAGE!! OR I'LL HURT YOU WITH A BACON STRIP!! (Yes I am a random funny person like Joanime....)

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! <3

-Link740

This rocks!

nice gackt camui music i got the entire album :P anyway nice lil movie thigny kidna reminds me of my friend anita :P

Awsome

It was very funny and I liked the use of alot of the anime cliches. Great style, funny plot. Amazing job, keep up the good work.