Reviews for "Air Defence 3!!"

Its simple. THis game is good!

This has potiential make it a little better and weekly winner shere you come!

Loved it.

Verry good altough % dmg is a little overpowered later on i guess and could also use some tanks wich you need to manualy fire.. maby a salvo of 6 missles wich charges up and you need to manualy fire, and maby infantry or more structures you can build like a machine gun station or emc station wich have more armor but cant lvl up? anyway verry good game!

This game was really good, I can see this on the front page, perhaps. Very interactive with nicely-suited music. Not much to criticize really. Damage to objects should happen as the health depletes for them. That's the only minor downfall I could think of. Apart from that, spot on! Vote 5, as I did :)
Nice work with the game!

a lot of fun

+the game was fun, i liked that you can buy tanks to help you
-you should of made if so when the towers health gets low it starts to crumble, you should show its battle damage
this game was still good i gave it a 5

very good.

It was a well constructed fast paced game.
Everything was very well done...
I'll without a doubt give it a five.