Reviews for "Air Defence 3!!"

entertaining

good game with lots of features, might just be me but i was having trouble hitting =/

Cool

I really like these types of games, is there a tutorial anywhere on how to make then.. if not then maybe you could make a tutorial :P

AWSOME!

this game is really Amazing! :D i LOVE games like this! i mean WOW THIS GAME IS AWSOME! COOL keep it UP!

Great!

Oh yeah, now the cursor is working, as it didn't on the second one. And now you didn't have to shoot yourself, just aim. I don't know if that's better or worse, but it'd be more challenging if you could fire the cannons yourself.

I didn't check out the tutorials for this one, so i don't know how much money you need for each upgrade. IN any case, i was enver avaliable to purchase anything in the 3 first levels.

Great music, and that feature of selecting yourself was very nice. In all, alot better than the previous one.

~ Frost

A good game, but too difficult

Its a pretty good game , interesting leveling system but its way to difficult just at easy... Not much money to buy defens and alot of plane to destroy , to difficult to aim them too...