Reviews for "Air Defence 3!!"

good game, some flaws

no.1 flaw is the spelling, it makes the game seem less professional. please fix the spelling

missles - wrong missiles = correct
serrgeant - wrong missiles - sergeant

somehow u spelled leiutenant correctly : O unless its ieu

overall good game, liked the upgrades etc.

Pretty good!

This is actually a good game. You took some time and put it together well.

Here's a simple strategy btw...
Buy all Mobile Flak Cannons
and buy all of the "Reload Upgrades" as soon as possible
don't buy any other vehicles.
From there, just keep upgrading whatever you see fit.
Not too hard ;-)

<3 Mike

This game fucking sucks hard ass monkey balls

by fucking level 4 everything moves too damn fast, even on easy mode, it looks like it was drawn by a 7 year old, and plain and simply, it need to have the things u buy repair themselves, have the shit-ass big planes slow the fuck down, and all in all just get fucking better, this is LAME-ASS!

good overall game

good game play can easaly play it for hours

NICE

GAMERGOD YOUR CONS DONT MAKE SNESE. IF YOU HATE THE GAME SAY IT BUT OTHERWISE WE HERE DONT WANT TO HEAR YOU LIST A CON LIKE I SHOULD LIST THIS MANY CONS AND CLOUDS? IT JUST IS STUPID AND DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. I LIKED THE GAME TO A CERTAIN DEGREE. IT WAS TOO DIFFICULT. I SAY YOU INCREASE THE DIFFICLUTY AND ERASE THE CLOUD THING. THAT A DUMB PART OF THE GAME. JUST MAKE IT SHOOT NORMAL. I LIKE THE UPGRADES BUT DONT YOU THINK THERE A LITTLE EXPENSIVE. TRY TO TAKE IN MIND WHAT I SAID ON THE NEXT VERSION. W/ SOME MODS ITLL BE GREAT. SRY BOUT CAPS :)