For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 168 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "On The Moon (episode 2)"

cool

"that's right"
"looks like the left to me, hahaha"

On The Moon ain't so bad.
Bob Toons are better

Front Page ??? The HORROR !!!

OMFG. There is no other way to put it. Huge fan as I am of Weebl & Bob, this is entirely pointless, devoid of all intelligence and/or humour. Apparently, this was missed by the blambots... GRRRR !!!

That was so stupid

I bet you thought of that while masterbaiting in the bathroom...

What's with the hitler stuff?

I don't understand why it is that Flash Artists [or those considering themselves to be flash artists] use hitler as the basis for their jokes. Although Hitler was the basis for World War 2, much of power and image is still feared and hated through-out the world.

I still feel that now, is not a good time, nor is any time good to be using images of Hitler as your own personal "Punch Line."

Now if you want to throw darts at hitler, I could understand that, and this joke about the left testicle is a little funny; but so many people could take offense to this flash in so many ways.

I'm usually impressed by Weebl's stuff like "Magical Trevor" and "BADGER BADGER BADGER", but this...well...I didn't like the character creation, and I didn't care much for the joke.