Reviews for "On The Moon (episode 2)"

bewtter than first.

way better than first.also it was funny to see moon hitler.also i liked the worm more this time.also it was longer which was good.keep it up weevil stuff.magical trevor is awesome!

a big fat doobie! TESTICLE!!

hahahha i almost shat myself! great work weebl, i love all your animations.

He IS on fire

Hitler totally got diss'd at the end by TK, and i have to say that i loved it!, i mean once again an outstanding effort with the voices and with the extra character added in this one you added more demension to the show. The design of his moon buggy suite or what ever it was, was fantastic. I find that shrimp extremely annoying though :S, but i guess thats the whole angle.

~X~
(Kiss my ass XwaynecoltX)

*laughs slightly*

it had really good facial animations on the um... toast king. Its my kind of humor so i chuckled, just a little. that was the worse german impression i have ever seen.

hahah gr8

YO THAT WAZ GREAT. at first it waz kinda dumb but the characters made me lafugh plus the vocies too. lol soo ill ill give u a 4