Reviews for "On The Moon (episode 2)"

I love it!

I was wondering if you were going to bring these to the world of Newgrounds. The only part that struck me as strange is that the preloader did not spin for me. I checked out On the Moon #3 and it did spin. You may want to check this out. If it works for you please tell me. I need to figure out is wrong on this side then.

Keep up the good work. Testicle!

PEAB0 responds:

Thanks for mentioning this. It's a bug in the Flash, but I've resubmitted it and it should be fixed when they swap it!

It was funny and all, but...

I'm sorry, but this is definetly not appropriate for people of all ages. I wish you would change the rating.

lol!

dude this rules do more!!!on the moon 1 and 3 also rule!!!

Better than the first!

That was funny. The voice of the drunk shrimp guy is hilarious. Welcome to be the first of my favorite authers!

You rock!

I love your stuff. This is classic Weebl awesomeness, right here. Insanity Prawn cracks me up. Can't wait to watch the next one!

"It's a doobie!"