Reviews for "On The Moon (episode 2)"

Classy

Your style is unmatched, and forever will be unmatched. I wish I could find my own style like that, but alas, I dwell on sprite films. ;_;

Good luck with future projects.

Oh wow, that was weird

Heeeheee what a silliness you should be quite ashamed. No! Make more. I will vote five because the animation was excellent and the story was psycho!

FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY!

great smooth graphics and sound and animation and everything, didnt make any sense either, that's the best part.

Pretty Good

This movie was pretty good. Had a deep conversation. Also from just looking at the title I knew their was something about this video that was different forom the rest of them.

Whats up with hitler.

Yes, hitler is a symbol of power and fear. But do we really want him to be? The man was horrible, but he's dead. It's better to ridicule him now, strip away any power he once had until he's just a midget in a mech with his left ball missing. Instead of letting Hitler's strength become immortal, as he would have wished, we can take it all away by laughing at him.

And i realize that this conversation is way too deep for a stupid flash cartoon.

Well done.