Reviews for "On The Moon (episode 2)"

this is so funny

i've watched it 8 times and i always laugh when the shrimp says 'a big,fat doobie' it just gets funnyier

On the moon ^_^

Man I like this erm series? Would be nice if they were a lil longer, I don't know if your going anywere with these either but it would be nice to see a plot or story forming ^_^ pz

nice try, but it sucks

This was a bit gay. The bottom line is there wasn't much content. I expected a whole heap of random and funny stuff to happen, when all of a suden, it ended. The animation is good, but there was shit all going on. Next time, just try to make something happen insted of drawing a piece of toast, a prawn, and Hitler then stoping there when nothing all happened.

a big fat doobie!

"well now thats not a big fat doobie, is it?"

masterful. loving your work, weebl. more plese - especially that retarded shrimp ;>

Max Strange

To come up with something like this, it would be scary to look inside your head. The world needs people like you. I voted a 4 on this... and Moon Hitler still did not pay for his verious products from Evil Robot Inc.