Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Kingdumb hearts COM part2"

omg

its so good more music parts and a fuck oke ik ben niet zo goed in engels dus fuck engels oke waar was ik oh ja wat er in de vorige aflevering gebeurde dat was echt lachen en meer music videos :):):):):):):):):)

RogerregoRRoger responds:

okay, fijnd dat je het leuk vond ^^
staan voorlopig nog geen music video's op het programma ben ik bang.. mischien in de zelda flash als ie niet te groot word..

Man u rule!

Man there is no doubt, u rule!

I love all ure flashes!

Its hilarius!!!

Keep the great work!!!

Thanks ^^

man this kingdumb hearts stuff is hallarios!

Yahhh kingdom hearts and DDR! for music thas pure ownig!

thanks ^^

THAT ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!! U RULE!!!!!!!!!

dude that was so freakin amazing keep it up!!! btw ddr rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

okay, glad you liked it ^^

That. Was. Freaking. FUNNY!!!!

Hilarious! (As per usaul) Axel is like, my favorite character and you took the absolute piss out of him.... Cool! (I kept falling off my chair from laughing so much when Axel gave off a crazy laugh) the ending song was cool too (Heheh, I have it). I suffered deju vu when watching this (I watched so many of those Disney cartoons you put in this flash when I was young). One more thing: IS kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories any good? Please tell me! Bye! Great job!

if the game is good?
Well i didn't particulierly like it much, the card things was to stupid.

Tough as far rpg's for the gba go, it was pretty good, but that tells more about howi hate most gba rpg's rather then how great this game is.

At least it's orignal i guess. Just goes to far away from the orignal kingdom hearts gameplay.