Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Kingdumb hearts COM part2"

Never let a KH fan down

Once again a masterpeice of KH spoofing seen the way it should be, It should have been called Riku's big movie :P and another music video with random Disney and Square characters dancing is just what I was craving :P and you got KP in there too. May your game spoofing never end, and like many before I beg you, please please please, humor us when KH 2 comes out :P Make another. ttyl!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

We'll see if kingdom hearts 2 will come in my possesion and gives me new inspiration.. No plans for new kh movies yet, except that'll swap Donald with Scrooge for easier voice acting ^^;

Hey good flash man

i recognised everyone. But well what were final fantasy 7 characters doing in the flash. And please keep in mind i have never played kingdom hearts. Now if you will excuse me i have to go drink some more lift. LIFT!!!!!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Kingdom hearts has it's own pack of characters, Sora and the organisation n stuff, Disney characters from mickey mouse to Bambi, but also final fantasy characters (only from 7, 8 and X mind. The bastards ignore the much better final fantasy 6 as usual, and why those boring idiots from X and not the much funnier final fantasy 9 :( )

i liked it

its a pretty good movie and the imp is too your a really good flash artist dude

okay, thanks ^^

Wow....

Makes me want to punch Laxerene in the head. Followed by kicking Vexen, Lexaeus, and Zexion in the balls, except Axel. After this good job. And I hate Kim Possible, because she's a big eyed tart, oh and SpongeBob. He's gay! Don't forget Vexen and is girlish voice. Go random dancing and classic Disney characters.

you hate the XIII members so much? ^^:

Wow Roger, I'm impressed.

Wow you are really good at making funny hilarious movies! MKAE MORE! MORE I TELL YA! MORE!

Speaking of more, you said Kingdumb Hearts will be released at September right?...But, it's already October!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

yeah, i know, i screwed up.
but now it's out, so whoo..

and actually i said i would start with it around september, and that i did.