Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Kingdumb hearts COM part2"

Hehe nice

Funny idea^^

okay ^^

Oh dude, hilarious.

I loved how you made Axel. THat's a PERFECT imitation of him! And how you got ALL of Disney in there, but did I see Sonic anywhere in there? Anyway, I loved this. Make a friggin series, cause these two aren't good enough.

Sonic?
Not that i remember..
Anyway, glad you liked it.
I might make a new kingdom hearts movie if kingdom hearts 2 inspires me..

BWHAHAHAHA funny as hell

hahaha this is funny, just as part 1 even though ur jokes are stupid as shit i cant stop thinking their funny.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

horrible jokes that are funy?..hmm..

Holy hell

This is the best...I'm simply astounded...*falls over laughing*omg..Axel sounds so sexy! And his laugh.... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! I love how you did the animation..it added to the affect...great job! X3 Keep up the good work..now if you'll excuse me.im going to watch this again until my sides split open.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

have fun splitting yourself open then ^^.. I'll call the janitor in the meantime O_o;

lack of games make it 10, 10, 1, 10, 10, and 10

go random dancing. i think you should make a huge disco like movie with the imp characters, all the characters from sonic movie madness 1-5/6, and everyone from some of your other movies, like megaman command mission and the dumb movie.

i think it would be cool. a music video with all of your characters drawn how you do it. you draw the characters cool, and it makes everything hilarious. maybe you could even add brany dancing in ice cream. now that would be funny.

this is another favorite movie of yours. you make some of the funniest movies around.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

I try to limit the dance scenes, it owuld be too wacky ^^;
and slow to animate.