Reviews for "Kingdumb hearts COM part2"

Great!!

This is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen!! When you press "C" to bring to the music video part everyone's expressions are extraordinarily funny!! FANTASTIC DANCING ANIMATION!!

Thank you for making me laugh, my friend!!

This is definitly going into my favorites!!
~JF

RogerregoRRoger responds:

okay, glad you enjoyed it then

Never let a KH fan down

Once again a masterpeice of KH spoofing seen the way it should be, It should have been called Riku's big movie :P and another music video with random Disney and Square characters dancing is just what I was craving :P and you got KP in there too. May your game spoofing never end, and like many before I beg you, please please please, humor us when KH 2 comes out :P Make another. ttyl!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

We'll see if kingdom hearts 2 will come in my possesion and gives me new inspiration.. No plans for new kh movies yet, except that'll swap Donald with Scrooge for easier voice acting ^^;

Haha....

Roger, i really enyoyed watching this movie...so how about making another movie like this one...Please?..anyway great work..

RogerregoRRoger responds:

I guess the upcomming Legend without zelda, bagpipe of doom Flash would come close to this style, tough it's not kingdom hearts related..

That movie was Halrious

I loved it i hope you make another one.So please make anoter one. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

all in good time.

omg

i love the game but really it had no fucking point and 2 the moron behind me shut the fuck up and stop yor fucking whining!!!!!111

well yeah, the point was in part 1