Reviews for "Kingdumb hearts COM part2"

Great!!

This is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen!! When you press "C" to bring to the music video part everyone's expressions are extraordinarily funny!! FANTASTIC DANCING ANIMATION!!

Thank you for making me laugh, my friend!!

This is definitly going into my favorites!!
~JF

RogerregoRRoger responds:

okay, glad you enjoyed it then

Never let a KH fan down

Once again a masterpeice of KH spoofing seen the way it should be, It should have been called Riku's big movie :P and another music video with random Disney and Square characters dancing is just what I was craving :P and you got KP in there too. May your game spoofing never end, and like many before I beg you, please please please, humor us when KH 2 comes out :P Make another. ttyl!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

We'll see if kingdom hearts 2 will come in my possesion and gives me new inspiration.. No plans for new kh movies yet, except that'll swap Donald with Scrooge for easier voice acting ^^;

OH YEAH!

I already said this before but I'll say it again: You're so damn good. YOU'RE A GENIUS! My new favorite flash author :D *dances*

But where was Marluxia?

glad you liked it.
Marluxia?
I only know Axel, Lurxia(the blond girl) and that guy that gets killed by axel in KHCOM, the others were from a big group picture of the organisation, so if there's someone missing, that person just wasn't on the group pic :S

That movie was Halrious

I loved it i hope you make another one.So please make anoter one. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

all in good time.

omg

i love the game but really it had no fucking point and 2 the moron behind me shut the fuck up and stop yor fucking whining!!!!!111

well yeah, the point was in part 1