Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Kingdumb hearts COM part2"

HAHAHA

where did you find the B4U song from DDR?

RogerregoRRoger responds:

it was a torrent file, from bitlord.

Very Funny!

I really liked this one too! I don't know if I insulted you in the last one, but I'm sorry if I did. Anyway, my friend liked the Goofy Goober song, and it was very weird when Riku and Riku #2 were going to party. Funny!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

glad youl iked it then ^^

Man,i love your retarded game spoofs.

Your flashes seems to be so retarded that they are funny,i hope that you make a kingdumb hearts 2.keep up the good job and don't forget to think like a retarded.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

don't worry, the coffee and boring perosnal life helps me remain retarded

Another brilliant game spoof...

Roger, don't pay any attention to the retard who reviewed before me. His opinion was as round and biased as the lollipop on his profile. Goddamn Kingdom Hearts fans. They come from everywhere.

Don't listen to anyone who says "OMG you graphics suck" or "U r gay at flash". I love your graphics. They're colourful and well... fun!!!

To viewers: Be sure to watch past the "The End" bit to see a funny spoof of Aerith's death scene in Final Fantasy 7.

Nice music video. Got the song trapped in my head.

Keep making awesome game spoofs. Can you please make a Final Fantasy spoof? Preferably X or VII. Thanks.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Hmm, well Final fantasy X is horrible enough for a good spoof.. Damn, if the game has 20 hours of cutscenes, about 19 hours of them are closeups and landscape shots with nothing happenening.

Making a final fantasy 7 spoof is suicide, no way ^^;

warning do not frink anything before watching

i almost pissed my self outta laughter this is one of the funniest kingdom hearts parodys out there ! a must see!

Glad you liked it