Reviews for "Kingdumb hearts COM part2"

More I.M.P!!!

Please release more i.m.p episodes because they are so amazingly legend!!! Good job on this flash. It was amazing, just like all your other movies! Yeah make a season 4 imp and more brany because she is soooo cute! PLEEEAAASE??? Otherwise i will be sad and you don't want that do you?

RogerregoRRoger responds:

well good news, imp sassi is just uploaded, and IMP 25 is being made ,with Brany being one of the main characters there.

Awsome, man. You've got a masterpeice here, kupo!

I absolutly love this, kupo. In fact, most of your work occupies my personal favorite list. Your style of art is incredible, even if it is a tad sloppy. I love how you portrayed the characters, and the Riku-clone's dance will always have a warm place in my heart, kupo.

Oh, and is it me, or do I hear a seqel coming, kupo?

Good job, but how do you think of all these jokes, kupo? You're my humor inspiration, Mister Roger.

Oh, and P.S. The reason I rated this in Interactivity was so because I absolutly love that song at the end, and I started head knocking on the Goofy-Goober song along with Axel and the blond chick (Larxane, or something, kupo).

Whoopa!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Yeah, I got my ideas for Kingdumb hearts 2 ready, but i have to finish a lot other flashmovies beforei start on that one.
I speculated for now that kingdumb hearts 2 would be done around September or so...

Ideas appear automaticly in my head when i play the game, after playing I have a bunch of "man that was weird/wrong/wacky" scenes in my head, then I try putting them all in one solid story that follows the main story much as possible and voila.

nice

nice! its so random when they dance

jup ^^

axels face was funny when they were dancing

it was great, but you made sephiroth look like he had breasts.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Myeah, manboobs are ahrd and unpleasent to draw O_o;
Damn gay outfits.

pure gold

This has to be one of the greatest flash amination (spelling) that I ever seen! Keep up the good ( and I mean good) work.

okay, sure will :)