Reviews for "Blockhead: Episode 1"

LMFAO! Blockhead is the most funniest series thingy in the site. It cracks me up every time. I can't stop laughing thats how funny it is. I actually was so amused that I spend my 2 minutes on writing this fuckin review. Awesome job you guys... Keep it up! And do more! - Karina

no one pays attention to this line....read the rev

god i feel soory for that poor bastard in blockheads head. what did he do to deserve that. at least he has beer. that would keep me going. great flash; make more NOW>!!!!1111

The-Swain responds:

I always meant to have him take a swig of one, but I don't know if that's crossing some kind of mature boundary. I just leave it up to imagination.

I am #1 fan!

Me #1 fan...........I've done reports on blockhead, odes, cartoon sketches,................I worship you and blockhead...........I show it to everyone I possibily can! ............THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!...........My fave is #5............"Paper-attack!, What can you do about a paper-attack?!?!?" I wish I could keep talking but I bet if you read to much you'll get pissed off.

THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!hehehee!.........."This is Amazing!"

The-Swain responds:

Haha, well, I'll keep making them if you keep watching :D

luvin it

nice work! im a big fan of blockhead! keep up the great work!!

NecroDOS loves the Blockhead series.

I'm a huge fan of the Blockhead series. The series itself is a fairly original idea, the humour in each of your animations starring Blockhead are ten out of ten and each and everyone of your Blockhead animations are vote 5 worthy in my book.

Looking forward to reviewing each and everyone of your animations,

- NecroDOS