Reviews for "Blockhead: Episode 1"

Write for Adult Swim

Am I missing something? I'm sorry, but, it's just a little bit too dumb for me to even smile at. Ok, I didn't expect beautiful graphics or anything (some of it's actually ok, hence the medium rating) nor great sound or anything, but, it's just a show about someone showing how massively stupid they can be while magically not dying from said stupidity.

Well, I guess you can write for Adult Swim. It's just the kind of material they seem to love. It's even better than some of their stuff. Sorry though, I really didn't find a single thing about this series to enjoy.

The-Swain responds:

Some people voted your review as unhelpful, but you offered your opinion fairly and genuinely while beig careful not to insult, so this review is as good as any single review that praises quality and explains why.

That having been said, thanks for taking the time to watch - the episodes following this one pursue more of a story wherein the stupidity is more of a backdrop, so if you haven't seen them yet, it might be worth it, perhaps.

hmmmmm

I dont get it

Decent

It was kinda well made , but there wasnt any funny jokes , just jokes for 10yearold kids :<

Crackers!!

I gave you a STAR!!! Stars are neat.

oh my god.