Reviews for "Royal Rumble II part 2"

That was rockin'....

That was totally amazingly awesome , I hope the ones later to come aree just as good if not better, and yes you should try and get voice actors it will make the movies more interesting and mind grabbing....

omfg

That shit fuking rocked with othority!!!!!!!!!!! It was the coolist thing I have seen in my life and the ending song finished it lovely

Great!!!!

This movie was absolutly well done! I love it!

OMG

Oh....Oh my......Oh my fucking GOD!!! So fucking cool was this movie. MAKE A SEQUAL NOW!!!

My #1 monthly pick

This was just outstanding. The voters here on newgrounds are a bunch of braindead humps for actually voting that crap game Daily Winner instead of this. The color schemes were great. The camera work was classic. There's just something great about this movie that can't be beaten. Best submission of the fucking month, no matter what the other retards think.