Reviews for "Royal Rumble II part 2"

Underrated

Personally I believe this flash is being underrated. It was such a huge jump from part one. What does it matter if the swords were your average line swords, and who cares if the girl might have been inspired from "Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure". The animation was top line quality and the ambience was perfect.

(Hell I didn't know anyone else knew Dual! existed)

its nothing new

this is not orginal and its confusing. the swords i've seen everywhere in anime. the girl with the green hair over the eye is from another anime "Dual."i dont know what the whole thing was talking about. the starwars lighting hands? its all been done before its boring.

holy shiiiit

thast pretty fuckin amazing. your my hero. will you marry me?

OMG

Oh....Oh my......Oh my fucking GOD!!! So fucking cool was this movie. MAKE A SEQUAL NOW!!!

I Agree.