Reviews for "Royal Rumble II part 2"

Great work

You seem to be quite the talented animator. The drawings were great. The nice thing about this animation is that you were able to create a quite dynamic anime movie which can be quite hard since it requires a lot of skilled drawing. So there's no problem with the animation and drawing skills, the music was very fitting aswel, but I think you should improve the story concept a little, it's too chaotic, there are like 5 things happening at the same time with a lot of switching between the scenes. It's hard to create a bond with characters that way it's all just a little quick. And offcourse you should look for voice actors, it would make the movie a lot more awesome then it allready is.

Nice

that was awsome i love things like this but some of the animation was abit framey so i couldn't give you perfect marks

Oh...my....fucking....god...

This was awesomely sweet There's no full explanation of plot, but you can't make it with your imagination.
Man...so....good.
I can not really express that I'm really in awe.
Which are their names(characters of course), really.

Awesome Animation

The quality of the animation and the sound was excellent, and the plot truly unique. Good job!

**Also, don't listen to people who whine about how they can't watch the animation at work because they don't have admin privileges...they're at WORK. If flash 8 is what's required, then it's required.

flash what?

If you are at work you normally don't have admin privileges and so you can't install flash player 8.
You shouldn't require it in the first place.
It isn't even supported in a real OS like Linux.
If a toy like flash player requires admin privileges then something is wrong with the program.
Also you should detect if flash player 8 is installed and alert the user if it is not.