Reviews for "Royal Rumble II part 2"

What the hell!

I only can say that: This flash is perfect.

You´re the best :D

Yow! How can one person be this good at animation?

It's the first Anime style flash I have seen that does not leave me with that awfull campy feeling in the back of my mind. The action is fluid, fast and sharp as hell. The feeling of depth is amazing, every scene almost pops off the screen. The colors you chose bring further punch to the whole experience and depth.

THANK GOD YOU DID NOT TRY TO DUB IT. I can't begin to tell you how many good animations have been ruined by horrible dubbing. Some sound effects would have been nice though. Music choice was top notch, it fit the scenes the emotions and was tastefull.

Pure Emotion

ZOMFG!! This piece is a highly coseptual and emotional rollercoaster. It's so original and fast paced, but I was still able to follow the story with no problem. I really feel like it was more like a very well written anime boiled down and spiced up. Great job, I hope the rest of the series is as good as this one!

holy....mother

this is my first review and i must say out of all i have seen through the time this freaking ROCKS!!!!! it makes me wonder how it began and how each fight will end i must say ya'll have made it a real enjoyment. keep up the work.

My #1 monthly pick

This was just outstanding. The voters here on newgrounds are a bunch of braindead humps for actually voting that crap game Daily Winner instead of this. The color schemes were great. The camera work was classic. There's just something great about this movie that can't be beaten. Best submission of the fucking month, no matter what the other retards think.