Reviews for "Royal Rumble II part 2"

i luv the style

your anime type style is really cool and flash 8 really brings out the effects and colors i love it

Great..

Most of your flash realli v good and knowing that a female can animate so well, i kinda...want to be even better than you... Anyway, royal rumble 2 part 2 is realli the best 1. I am actually more impressed with how you manage to find such suitable music than the animation itself but the music and the animation realli fits well. hmm.. i hope that this isnt pure luck that you able to create such great combination.

grah

Cinimatography (excuse my spelling) was awsume U_U

Keep at it ;O

Holy shit!

I havn't the slightest clue what's going on, but I can't stop watching it. Absolutly amazing.

Wow...

Fantastic work! Shame its so short, but thats not a major problem. The story is getting more and more interesting too. Your choice of music was superb and yeah the Naruto influance is definatly obvious. I applaude the fact that you've developed the style and made it your own. I'm looking forward to part 3.