Reviews for "Royal Rumble II part 2"

OMG

why havent you made another part now im fiending that got my heart pumping shit if you complete that even if it would finish in like 11 minutes id pay fifty bucks for it.

NOOOO

NOOO MAKE ANOTHER !!! I WANNNA C IT THAT WAS SOOO GOOOD OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ...ok..calm...that was amazing ur graphics and everything u no how 2 do fight scenes..keep up the wrk XD

Whoah!

Where did you get the DLO music? I heard a snippit of it. I guess you downloaded it back when he was still here.

Anyway. YOu are one of the few animators that inspires me so much. You are a god, even better than Culaid in my opinion animaiton wise.

You seemed to use alot of tweens for hair and such ( Correct me if I'm wrong ) but it produced a BEAUTIFUL effect.

Wow. The use of flash 8 here is astounding. Before, your stuff was good but now it's like... words cannot describe.

Do you use a Wacom tablet? If you do all mouse drawn, then I would be stunned. I am planning to get a tablet myself, seeing as the mouse inhibits my drawing style.

Your use of colors sets the mood very well. The only problem with all this is that the music seemed to pop in and out of different songs. Oh well, it doesn't matter that much.

-GKG
( YOU ARE MY GOD XO )

nanoko you by far have always been my favorite

Of course you probably won't be reading this but your animations have as much of an impact on me as any televised show. You have incredible talent and I hope to see more from you. <3

NICE

i alrdy watchd it when it was new now i have an newgrounds acc i thought lets comment it
u are great manga style RULES i do draw manga too i did workshops of it nice dude keep it going!